Welcome To Cookies -N- Creations


Thank you for stopping by!


We specialize in custom sugar cookies and customized paper creations. Cookies -N- Creations was created in 2011 by sisters, Holly and Lauren, both born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We were brought up baking and cooking and we have our Mother and Grandmother to thank for that. Over the years, many fond memories were made as our family gathered to bake and decorate sugar cookies and other edible goodies at Christmas time. Now we offer our cookies to everyone, so share a cookie or two!

Our goal is to create cookies and paper decor personalized to meet your party or holiday needs.

If you are celebrating a birthday, wedding, baby shower, graduation or any other holiday or event, let us make it special with personalized cookies and creative party decor.

We serve the Baton Rouge and surrounding areas. We are currently not shipping cookies at this time. We are however shipping our paper creations to anywhere within the USA.

We look forward to creating something special for you soon!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to CNC!

WOW!  I can hardly believe that I have been baking my lil heart out for a full year come April 5th!  It seems like just yesterday that I gathered my small stash of cutters and started making sugar cookies for my friends and family.  That small stash has become quite large, totalling some 700 cutters! (Yes, it's sad, I know, but it is a fun obsession!) 

All I think about is cookies, cookies, cookies!  When I finally do earn a moment of sleep, my mind is flooded with new ideas.  Baking and decorating sugar cookies makes me very happy and I cannot imagine not doing it!

I will say this, I am beyond blessed to have such wonderful support from my family and friends.  I know that I have had to miss several family functions and had to miss out on several girl's night outs because I had orders to fulfill.  This is my passion and I want to thank all of you for supporting me on this adventure.

To all my customers, new and old, THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR!  I hope I can continue making each one of you smile....one cookie at a time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment